We take pride in you choosing our gear to be a part of your every day life with your family. It’s reasons like this that in our every day, we strive to continuously improve our material make up and manufacturing processes to be as mindful as possible, so that we can design better gear for both your brood while at the same time bettering the world that they will grow up in.
Read on to learn more about our efforts.
above & beyond
throughout the entire process from each product’s material content and ingredients to their eco-friendly production equipment and processes
striving to eliminate the use of toxins while complying with standards at the same time
complying with the most current US federal and European chemical safety standards and testing all of our gear at independent, accredited labs on a regular basis to ensure compliance is maintained
reducing & reusing
our ISO 14001 certified factory keeps current with new eco-friendly equipment and processes including:
- solar powered energy
- exhaust treatment water
- recycle program
- plastic waste and packaging recycle program
our gear’s content is carefully curated so that only the best touches baby, such as:
- organic inserts: our LEAF™ series inserts’ are global organic textile standard (GOTS) certified
- Oeko-Tex® fabric: our LEAF series fabrics’ are Oeko-Tex certified
- Nuna fabric, fiber fill and foam all abide by European REACH and EN71 standards as well as CPSIA in the USA
- plastics & metals: hard goods also comply with European REACH and EN71 standards as well as CPSIA in the US
For more details on the standards and certifications that we meet, please click here.