1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The sponsor of the sweepstakes is Nuna Baby Essentials, Inc., 99 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 222, Alexandria, VA 22314 ("Sponsor").
2. The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States of America or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older.
3. One (1) lucky winner will be selected every three months to receive a Nuna® product estimated retail value ranging from $150 to $800.
4. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. Limit of one (1) entry per person. Use of any device or artifice to enter more than once will result in all entries being voided and disqualification. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account from which the entry is submitted as of date of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
7. Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, including any, which may affect your entry or the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, late or illegible entries. Entries not in compliance with these Official Rules are disqualified. Sponsor shall have the absolute right to determine if an entry is in compliance with these Official Rules without notice to the person attempting to enter.
8. By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant represents and warrants to Sponsor that he or she has read and agrees to abide by these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, share holders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or relating to the Prize or the Sweepstakes including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
9. Employees and agents, including their family (parents, children, siblings, spouse) and members of their household (whether or not related), of Sponsor and its affiliates are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
10. The winner will be determined by a random selection conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries on or around the last day of the following months March, June, September and December. All results of the selection are final and binding, subject to Paragraph 12 below.
11. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the Prize, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
12. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random selection to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
13. Any potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively "Prize Claim Documents"). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
14. Attempts to notify the winners will be made by e-mail or telephone, using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry, within ten (10) days of the random selection. Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures or delivery problems of any kind. If unable to make contact with the winner within ten (10) days after Sponsor first attempts to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to claim the prize within ten (10) days after Sponsor first attempts to notify the winner, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners of the Prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the Prize may go un-awarded if it remains unclaimed.
15. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY; SPONSOR IS NOT LIABLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES.
17. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INDLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
18. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes, and ban from any future sweepstakes, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules or tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes without notice to the disqualified and or banned person.
19. All entry information and materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
20. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws, rules or provisions (whether the State of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other that the State of Pennsylvania. All claims arising from or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Richmond, Virginia.
21. To obtain a list of the official winners (after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: Nuna Baby Essentials, Inc., 99 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 222, Alexandria, VA 22314. Please specify "Winner List" or "Official Rules" in your request.